Monday, February 13, 2012

Links

It amazes me how people like Helen and Pollock worked on these huge canvases and felt comfortable doing so. Plus, knowing when to stop just adds to my respect for all of these artists. Helen's technique was pretty interesting, just dancing along and soaking her workspace with paint. I seem to take more of the Pollock method with my big work. I tend to just let things drip on my space. He says that all of his marks are intentional, wheres as almost every other one of mine is a mistake that I work with. Charline's pieces are ones that I really like though because in all actuality, I like working with black and white. Some of Charline's feel like controlled chaos in my opinion. Gabriel sounds like me though, because he said he doesn't really have a technique, and that's how I feel about my works too.

~Paige Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment