Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hey Everyone!

Guess I should go ahead and introduce myself again! I'm Paige Horace so you know since my name shows up as RadicalFox. I'll show you guys a few samples of the kind of stuff I normally do here on this post... or you can just go straight on to my Deviant Art page since that's where I post most of my things: RadicalFox's/Paige Horace's DA

I do digital art mostly now.

This is a fanart I did of Black Rock Shooter.



This is random sketching I did in photoshop.



and this is a speed paint I did of a pikachu.



As much as I love digital painting, a lot of my things tend to stay in sketch form, may it just be traditional pencil, or black and white digital like the second picture above. See you guys in class!

3 comments:

  1. Pikachu looks really good lol and so does the BRS one above. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Pikachu. It's so adorable. I mean, just LOOK AT THAT FACE.
    Your style is really great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete