Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Small Glimpse

Hello all! Amelia here. Unfortunately I don't have a website or anything fun like that to link you all to. Nor do I have high quality photographs of my work. But I wanted to give everyone a small taste of what I have done in the past, so I took pictures of them with my cell phone.

Sad, I know.

I primarily work with oil paint and dabble here and there with mixed media. Drawing does play a big part in what I do though. :)

"Brutus the Cat" Mixed Media. Paper, towels, coffee, tea, and marker.



Oil Painting of a picture from an Urban Outfitters catalog.


Also, I totally didn't think to share what kind of direction I'm going in with my work so I will share that now! I am Iranian (same thing as Persian for those that don't know) and like most Iranians, have a huge problem with the government. I usually paint something in response to what is going on in the country.

I apologize for the lengthy post and for not having quality photographs of my work! And for not having much to show for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment