Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Work and all that Jazz~

Hello everyone! <3 I'm Christine Leazar. The nickname at the bottom is probably misleading... :x

I figured that I'd post some of my previous works up for people to see. Now, I don't personally like to say they're all that great, but there's a lot of effort that goes into what I do nonetheless. Lately, what I've tended to do is refine one of my own character designs or draw fanart, and I work with both traditional pencil and digital means (via a Photoshop-like program that I like to think does the trick quite nicely) to do it. I had more (and better) things on my computer before, but due to a hard drive crash earlier last year, I lost a great deal of it, so I have to make due with the little I have at the moment.

All of these were done towards the latter end of last year.

Mostly just the brush tool, without lineart. I used to have this huge obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Still pretty cool, but this was just kinda something I did out of boredom.

Experimenting with the watercolor tool in my Photoshop-like program, called PaintTool SAI.

Traditional pencil, which I feel I'm best at, really. Still kinda like fanart, but it's a character I designed myself that I write about for the lols.
For all of these, I believe they can be clicked on to be made larger.

As you can see, I have an affinity for 2D and a somewhat... anime-esque style. But that tends to change depending on what I'm doing, really. I have a sketchbook full of various things, some good, some... not so good. I might post more later as I get more.

Oh, and don't mind the 'Frosty' signature at the bottom. That's just a nickname I've had for a while now. That said, thanks for looking at all this, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment